Dear Parents, Teachers, Administrators, and Community Members,
Welcome to the Avondale Elementary School (AES) PTA website!! We are proud to be a part of this wonderful community of students, parents, teachers and supporters! Please use this website to access current information about PTA events, volunteer needs, contacts and committee activities. Printable forms to join PTA, spirit wear order forms, newsletters, teacher’s favorite lists and meeting minutes are also available here. We hope that you will find all of the information you need about our AES PTA! Thank you in advance for giving your time and energy to support your school, children and community!!! We look forward to a great year!
Avondale PTA Board | 2020-2021
— Stephanie Cain, Anna Bramley, Jill Lenz, Adrienne Hayes, San Galbreath and Angel Jenkins
Mission and Vision
Avondale Elementary School PTA strives to promote activities that enhance the joy and well-being of our scholars and staff in a way that complements and enriches the IB principles with the learning environment. To advocate on behalf of our scholars, staff, and the school; To build community within the school, and enhance the relationship among the school, parents, and the wider community; and to encourage the community’s investment of time, energy, and resources in Avondale Elementary.
Our Goals for 2020-2021
- Adopt first grade and extracurricular activities (Garden Club, Cool Girls, Elite Gentleman, Coding, etc.)
- Successfully help students, teachers and parents by funding technologically tools that will benefit learning and student and teacher growth.
- Utilize technology to effectively engage parents and foster great parental involvement.
- Box Tops for Education
- Kroger Plus Card for Education
- Publix Partner Program
- Amazon Smiles
- Office Depot/Office Max: Make a purchase of qualifying school supplies, provide our school’s ID (70024936) at checkout (in store and online) and our school will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies!