We’re going to rest – for just a moment – on these laurels. Then we’ll get back to accomplishing big things for our school community.
• Winner of KaBoom! grant – the school received a new playground!
• DCSD Technology Fair winners in three different categories, and students advanced to the state level competition for the fourth year in a row!
• Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) partners with AES to promote healthy living through the Strong4Life program.
• AES raised its CCRPI score by 10.9 points during the 2016-2018 academic years.
• AES is an authorized International Baccalaureate School.
• Created the Avondale Elementary School Education Foundation, Inc.